Truly a one-of-a-kind blade, the Spalted Maple Fillet Knife is forged by renowned metalsmith Cary Thomas in the mountains of northern Idaho.
Comfortable in the hand and crafted to hold a keen edge, this fillet knife makes processing fish a pleasure rather than a chore.
Custom knives are undeniably superior to factory-made clones that inevitably wear out and depreciate. Crafted by a true master, the Spalted Maple Fillet Knife is designed to be used for a lifetime and then passed on as a treasured heirloom.
- 15N20 steel
- stabilized spalted maple handle
- American leather sheath; hand-tooled and customized for fit
- overall length of 10 inches; cutting edge of 5 inches
- full tang for superior strength
All C Thomas custom knives are hand-made in the USA
- 15N20 Steel
- stabilized spalted maple
- overall length: 10 inches; cutting edge: 5 inches
- vertical carry
- saddle-grade American leather