The Bo Elder Drop Point Hunter is forged by renowned metalsmith Cary Thomas in the mountains of northern Idaho.
Thomas recycles premium steel from Idaho lumber mills, repurposing ancient saw blades into knife art. His handles are one-of-a-kind, custom designed for balance and strength, and his hand-tooled sheaths are themselves singular work of art.
A beautiful, well-balanced knife with a firm and comfortable grip, the Bo Elder Drop Point Hunter is a capable blade that can handle any camp task. As its name suggests, it is particularly proficient at hunting tasks such as cutting, skinning, disjointing, and carving.
Custom knives are undeniably superior to factory-made clones that inevitably wear out and depreciate. Crafted by a true master, the Bo Elder Drop Point Hunter is designed to be used for a lifetime and then passed on as a treasured heirloom.
- 8670 etched steel blade; forged from 1/8th-inch lumber mill saw steel
- stabilized bo elder wood handle; complemented with aged copper
- American leather sheath; hand-tooled and customized for fit
- vertical-carry; right hand draw
- overall length of 9 inches; cutting edge of 4 inches
- full tang for superior strength
All C Thomas custom knives are hand-made in the USA
- 8670 tool steel, a premium steel used in professional-grade saw blades for durability and edge holding
- stabilized bo elder wood with aged copper handle
- overall length: 9 inches; cutting edge: 4 inches
- vertical carry
- saddle-grade American leather