It's no surprise that ARB sets the standard when it comes to vehicle-specific awnings--the origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s Norther Territory in the '70s, where ARB's founder, Tony Brown, spent his free time exploring remote roads in his Land Rover. Tony's appreciation for durability and practicality shine through in this sleek, no-nonsense awning.
Waterproof, UV-protected, and encased in anodized aluminum, the ARB awning is the epitome of smart design. Attaching neatly to most vehicles, this self-standing retractable awning fits onto the side of a roof rack or roof bar where it is conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Three quick-release bungee cords remove the need for fussy zippers, and the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. Equally at home in the Outback or Yosemite, the ARB Aluminum Awning sets up in seconds but lasts a lifetime.
Size: 2500mm x 2500mm (98.5" x 98.5")
- 300GSM PU coated poly/cotton rip stop canvas
- Waterproof and UV protected
- Anodized aluminum case
- Durable protection and anti-wear points
- UV protected marine grade shock cord loops
- Anodized 25mm aluminum poles with new nylon cuff joints
- Metal cam locks
- Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
- Strong side arms with 20% overlap for superior arm strength
- Compatible with all ARB 2500mm x 2500mm awning accessories
- Weight 16kg / 35 lbs
- Size: 2500mm x 2500mm (98.5" x 98.5")